Think you have something to contribute to Conservation Folks? Updates on environmental conservation? A new innovation in green technology? Tips on going green? I’d love to hear your ideas.
Not sure what to write about? Here’s what I’m looking for:
Please submit posts that fit the following guidelines:
- Minimum 500 words and maximum 2000
- Innovative, helpful and relevant to one of this site’s main categories
- Do not include affiliate links
- Appropriate for blog’s audience (English-speaking, passionate people who want to learn more about living a sustainable lifestyle and how others are taking care of our planet)
I accept blog posts in the following categories:
- Oceans – Covers topics relating to water pollution, aquaculture, oceanic news and discoveries.
- Wildlife – Focuses on endangered species, animals adapting to the environment, and human treatment of wildlife.
- Environment – Posts about climate change, sustainability, and eco-friendly living.
- Green Technology – Posts that discuss advances in green technology and possible future developments of technology.
If you plan to submit a pitch or finished blog post for review, please keep in mind that:
- I do not accept content that has been previously published on another site.
- I do not accept posts that are just to promote a product or brand
- I reserve the right to edit the post as needed to fit with this blog’s content and readership.
That being said, I’m always open to hearing from people who are passionate and love hearing other people’s input and expertise!
Get in touch with me and send me the topic you’d like to cover along with a couple of writing samples and why you’d like to write for Conservation Folks. Can’t wait to hear from you!